Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 1 - Post Surgery. Painkillers.

The night immediately after the surgery was unbearable. I'm used to moving around all night long in bed, and I couldn't do anything. At one point, a mild panic set in, but I managed to  fall back asleep.  The next morning, I was hungry, so I decided to order room service for breakfast.

"Oh wait, you don't do breakfast room service?  Just the buffet? Ok, thanks."

Great... I get to use my new mechanical legs. 

I managed to eat breakfast and the staff was nice enough to load my plate and juice for me. After breakfast, I got nauseous again, so I popped some more Tylenol and went back to  bed. Later on that day, I sat around and watched movies and was on the laptop for a while.  I wasn't brave enough to attempt to shower, so I held off until the next day when I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment